XRAY X12 Platform.
Based on the ultra-successful X12 platform, XRAY proudly presents the all-new X12 which incorporates the latest improvements and refinements gathered by the team, race-proven in high-competition races around the world, and ready out-of-the-box to take you to the Winners’ Circle.
- US version - comes with a solid aluminium chassis, and a rear solid axle. Best suited for high grip carpet tracks, such as CRC Black Carpet.
- Completely redesigned X12 platform
- 90% new components with the main focus on improvement of durability, stability and traction
- Tweak free design, new rear center pivot mounting system, bulkheads, pod plates & redesigned front suspension
- EU and US Editions of the kit intended for different track conditions with maximum performance out of the box
- New chassis plates for the new front suspension & rear pivot, chassis side braces & direct servo mounting
- Chassis in three versions: flex aluminum (EU Edition), solid aluminum (US Edition) and optional graphite
- Side link mounting adjustments alter the on-power steering characteristics
- All-new graphite chassis side braces with three different settings to alter chassis stiffness
- Chamfered lower chassis edges for improved cornering speed
- All-new aluminum center pivot mounting system improves traction & stability of the car
- All-new rear center pivot adjustment changes the pivot location relative to the side links
- New one-piece bulkheads with upper & lower center pins achieve maximum durability and eliminate tweak
- Graphite rear upper plate to align with the bulkhead centering pins
- All-new front suspension completely redesigned for maximum durability & to eliminate tweak
- Single graphite arms replace composite arms for maximum rigidity.
- Heavy-duty 4mm kingpin system with fixed camber geometry
- Front suspension flex adjustment system with three different flex settings
- All-new graphite moulded steering block for 4mm king pin with new Ackermann positions for improved steering response
- Big bore front springs with larger diameter for smoother & more precise dampening
- New center shock position for improved steering & quicker direction change.
- Stiffer center shock spring
- Ultra-low CG servo mounting system places servo directly to the chassis to improve the steering response
- Adjustable grooves in chassis to place both small and micro size servos into the absolute center of the chassis
- Updated front bumper design to meet racing organization rules
- Stealth looking black design
- World Championship, ROAR National Championship and EFRA European Championship winning platform
Lack of reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.
Only registered customers can write reviews for products. If you have an account with us please log in to it, if you do not create a free account and write a review.