HUDY Set-up Stations have become an industry standard after more than 30 years as the most popular set-up tools in the RC world. Having the correct car setup is one of the most important factors in winning races and that is why HUDY Set-up Stations are used by the World Champions.
The stands are CNC-machined from high-grade Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, black coated and laser engraved from both sides. The upside measure plate used for toe/steering adjustment is CNC-machined from tough acrylic plastic and features printed scratch resistant scales.
The Set-up Station includes aluminum assembly nuts for quick and straight-forward "one screw" assembly. The 6 high-precision ball-bearings ensure backlash-free & wobble-free operation and ultra-precise set-up adjustments.
The entire system is very small, light, and well-designed for easy transport to the track.
This universal Set-up Station will fit all standard 1/12 and 1/10 pan cars.
Set-up Station is used for measurement and adjustment of:
- Camber & camber gain
- Front toe
- Steering throw symmetry
- Must-have set-up tool for a complete suspension geometry adjustment
- Quick and straight-forward "one screw" assembly/disassembly
- Backlash-free, wobble-free mounting
- Fully ball-bearing equipped set-up stands (6 high-precision ball-bearings)
- Ultra-smooth, ultra-precise movement and operation
- CNC-machined from high-grade premium Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum
- CNC-machined upside measure plate form tough acrylic plastic
- All components have prevision engraving for instant & reliable readings
- Carrying box with foam inserts for safe storage & transportation
- High-quality, super precision & long life
- Industry standard for set-up tools since 1992
- 2 set-up stands with installed wheel adapters and ball-bearings
- 2 camber gauges (triangular) with installed ball-bearing
- 2 assembly nuts
- 2 wheel nuts
- 2 wheel adapters
- 1 acrylic upside measure plate
- Set-up Book
- Carrying box with foam inserts for smart & safe storage and transportation
The front axle is fasten with 2 ball-bearings on the axles. The outer diameter of these ball-bearings must be 8mm. The inner diameter depends on the diameter of the axles. So in case the diameter of the axles is 5mm, 5x8x4mm ball-bearings must be used.