The owner of the online store www.milansportrc.pl is the company "MIFI, Michał Milanowicz", based at ul. Nowa 29 in Tarnowo Opolski, NIP: 991-036-84-11. The names of the manufacturers and factory brands belong to their owners and are presented on the store's website for information purposes only.
If the store's pages are not functioning properly, there are errors, dead links and other irregularities in operation, be sure to report this fact: firstname.lastname@example.org
I. Placing orders:
1. Orders are accepted via the website www.sklep.milansportrc.pl
2. A necessary condition for the order to be fulfilled is to provide a real address of residence and a telephone or email address. In the event of suspicion of providing false data, the company reserves the right not to ship the goods.
3. After placing the order, the customer receives an e-mail that the order has been accepted for processing.
II. Order fulfillment:
1. The implementation of the accepted order begins:
In the case of orders paid by bank transfer - when the funds are credited to the Store's account,
The order will be processed only when the goods are available in the warehouse or at the store's suppliers. In the event of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the customer is informed about the order status. He can also decide on the method of its implementation (partial implementation, extension of waiting time, cancellation of the entire order).
Some products are in different colors, if the ordered color is not currently in stock, we send a different color chosen randomly, unless the customer indicates in the comment that it is only about this specific color, then the product is removed from the order.
In the case of goods removed individually, a 20% advance payment is required, the average waiting time for the ordered goods is from 3 working days to three weeks depending on the location of the product. After completing the order, we send the goods to the customer immediately after the remaining amount is credited to our account, in the case of personal collection, we accept payment only in cash.
3. The customer has the option to cancel the order in two ways:
- individually making changes to the "Order status" to which he has access only if he gives his e-mail address in the order form when placing the order
- The ordered products are delivered to the Store's customers via the DPD courier company to the address indicated in the order form.
- A receipt or a VAT invoice is issued for each order.
- The goods are delivered in the manner chosen by the customer and specified in the order.
III. Shipping costs
1. Shipping cost depends on the value of the order, payment method and delivery method.
2. The fee related to the shipment is included in the price of one of the items on the invoice.
IV. Delivery time
1. Time after which the customer receives the ordered goods = delivery time + estimated delivery time.
The basic order fulfillment time is 3 business days, the customer is informed about the change of the order completion time or the inability to complete the order by phone or by e-mail.
1. All prices are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT. The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order by the customer.
2. The customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered goods:
- upon receipt at the competition;
- by bank transfer to the store's account.
3. The store reserves the right to change the prices of products on offer, introduce new products to the offer, withdraw products from the offer, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns or introduce changes to them.
1. If, after receiving the goods, the customer finds technical defects, he may use the warranty services.
2. In the event of finding mechanical damage during delivery, or sending a complaint directly to the seller, the customer should deliver the defective product in person or by post:
ul. Nowa 29
46-050 Tarnów Opolski
NOTE we do not cover the cost of returning the defective product !!
3. The store does not accept any parcels sent COD.
4. After accepting the complaint, the Store will send the goods of full value or another from the offer, covering the cost of return shipment. If this is not possible, the Store will refund the money.
In the case of orders placed electronically, the consumer may withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product.
5. The cost of the transport service provided by the carrier is covered by the consumer.
6. Complaints or returns are possible only with a receipt or purchase invoice.
VII. General provisions
1. The customer is obliged to read the content of these regulations and is always bound by its provisions at the time of ordering.
2. The sales contract is concluded between the Customer and MilanSport Michał Milanowicz. Fixed